Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Fame and its trappings

After writing the blog below earlier today I thought I'd have a general surf of the web. I saw a link for this site - The Hungry Cyclist which has been set up by Tom who is doing a tour starting in Toronto and going across Canada and then down through South America by bike. Tom's obsession is all about food (a man after our own hearts) and when I saw that he was going to Cuba I thought I'd pass on some info about the gastronomic delights of Cuba (well, I let him know that it was a bit hit or miss, but you could get lucky!).

After sending off the mail I kept exploring his site and imagine my surprise when I found that we were in his Links section. To quote -

The Big Trip - Full of whacky facts about the two riders and what they are up to this site is great fun!

We promise we won't let it go to our heads.