Friday, July 11, 2003

The coolest cycle shirt ever....

I have just seen the coolest cycle shirt ever - check it out at Foska. Even though I don't like Marmite (Vegemite is miles better), this is pretty damn cool. So I thought I'd mail them and see if they were going to make a Vegemite one and got a mail back the same day from David there who said they were trying, but Kraft wouldn't let them use it. Surely its free advertising for Kraft? I can feel a campaign coming on.

I may just treat myself to the Australian jersey there when I finally get back into the workforce. Maybe then I'll get off my butt and back on the bike and get a few miles in - instead of just watching Robbie, Stuart and Baden pushing themselves in Le Tour (we would've been in France by now - sob sob). It's either that or Le Tour King of the Mountain's Jersey - though unfortunately when I wear it, it would be ironic.....